Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report is based on responses to a questionnaire issued to persons in the three countries targeted - South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique - as well as on interviews with members of law enforcement, justice and border control authorities, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), trafficking victims and the parent of one trafficking victim.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo