Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons (2nd Edition) Spanish
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Toolkit seeks to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information among policymakers, law enforcers, judges, prosecutors, victim service providers and members of the civil society who are working at different level towards the same objectives. The goals are to prevent and combat trafficking, to protect and assist its victims, to promote international cooperation. Specifically, the Toolkit is intended to provide guidance, showcase promising practice and recommend resources regarding prevention of trafficking, victim identification and assistance by means of a legislative framework. This version is in Spanish. This publication also exists in Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters