UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
Jan 20 2012
Download right click "save as"
The purpose of this Strategic Plan is to set out the overarching direction, priorities and implementation plan for the next phase of UN.GIFT. It has been designed for the use of the UN.GIFT Steering Committee (SC), as well as for Governments and programme funders (Government and non-government), partners and other collaborators of UN.GIFT as a statement of intent describing how UN.GIFT will contribute to the fight against trafficking in persons in the future. The level of consultation and review maintained through the drafting process has helped ensure that this Strategic Plan represents the broadest possible agreement on UN.GIFT's future priorities and programme of action.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012