Zastita zrtava i prevencija
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study Protection of Victims and Prevention of Human Trafficking in Serbia represents an effort of the Joint Programme of UNHCR, UNODC and IOM for combating human trafficking in Serbia. The intention of the authors was to offer a wider framework for examining of the area and identify policies that should include various aspects of combating human trafficking. Thus the structure of the Study: political and regulatory framework for examination of the National Referral Mechanism, its development over the past five years; examination of the different dimensions of human trafficking (trends); analysis of preventive measures and activities; analysis of measures and activities in the area of protection of the victims of human trafficking (direct assistance) and recommendations for improvement of responses in the mentioned areas.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters