Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
Sep 28 2011
Download right click "save as"
This manual is aimed at helping coaches carry out training programs for specialists who work directly with the victims. The manual contains the materials for coaches and teachers, including methodological recommendations in order to hold sessions and exercises with representatives of the target groups.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- California Senate Bill 657
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- Prosecuting human traffickers