An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
Sep 01 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report was commissioned by the Government of Manitoba on behalf of the Federal-Provincial- Territorial ("FPT") Forum of Senior Officials responsible for the Status of Women. Its purpose is to identify and explore promising practices focused on human trafficking prevention and victim support that could be considered by Canadian Federal/Provincial/Territorial ("FPT") governments to better address human trafficking in Canada.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons