ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
Jul 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
ASTRA – Anti Trafficking Action has presented its Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia for the period 2000-2010. Besides the analysis of modalities of incorporation of the two most relevant international documents – UN Palermo Protocol and Council of Europe’s Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings in domestic legislation and solutions it envisages, a great portion of the report is dedicated to the analysis of the practice which ASTRA as a civil society organization has witnessed from the very beginning of its work.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- California Senate Bill 657
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- Prosecuting human traffickers