East Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking in Persons
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The UN.GIFT East Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking in Persons was held on 2 - 4 October 2007 in Bangkok, Thailand. The Workshop was jointly organized by the Royal Thai Government and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) with technical assistance from the Asia Regional Trafficking in Persons (ARTIP) project as one in a series of regional events.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013