Work programme of the Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT)
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document outlines the work programme for UN.GIFT for 2008-2009 aimed at enabling the achievement of its objectives: (a) to reduce the vulnerability of potential victims and the demand for exploitation in all its forms; (b) to ensure adequate protection of and support for victims of trafficking; and (c) to support the efficient prosecution of criminals involved in trafficking.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- California Senate Bill 657
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- Prosecuting human traffickers