ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
Feb 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
The SAP-FL newsletter provides information on recent news, events and publications related to forced labour and human trafficking. This issue shares 2012 highlights and provides information about new initiatives for 2013 onward at the national and global levels.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- California Senate Bill 657
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- Prosecuting human traffickers