OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009: An agenda for change: Implementing the platform for action against human trafficking
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
The 2009 Annual Report provides an overview of the activities, achievements and challenges of the former Special Representative Eva Biaudet's entire three-year term in office. It sets out the agenda that has guided the Special Representative's work from 2007-2009, building upon the Platform for Action described in the 2007 Annual Report. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo