Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation/Forced and Bonded Labour: Identification – Prevention – Prosecution
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report is in response to two major conferences Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation/Forced and Bonded Labour. It gives an overview of the presentations, the discussions and the recommendations in the hope that the knowledge and experiences shared by so many experts and other participants will be of use for all those who are dedicated to combat all forms of exploitation of human beings. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- California Senate Bill 657
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- Prosecuting human traffickers