Management of juvenile justice indicators
Aug 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This manual is the result of a long process to identify and promote the use of global juvenile justice indicators. This work was initiated by UNICEF. In-depth field-testing of the indicators was undertaken in the Philippines by the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology and the Department of Social Welfare and Development. This work was accomplished with the support of UNICEF consultants. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNICEF.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking