D&E 2010 Annual Report
Aug 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
D&E is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing qualified services for the protection and reintegration of victims of abuse, exploitation and trafficking, and to changing the legal, institutional and social context to counter these abuses. The activities planned and implemented by "Different & Equal" organization go the same lines with the National Strategies and Action Plans for combating human trafficking and the organization's obligations as a member of the National Referral Mechanism for victims of trafficking.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013