UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
Jun 22 2012
Download right click "save as"
Re-thinking Trafficking Prevention - A Guide to Applying Behaviour Theory was developed for COMMIT Taskforces, partner organisations and anti-human trafficking practitioners to help improve the planning and monitoring of trafficking prevention interventions through the application of behaviour change theory.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons