International Organization for Migration | Handbook on Performance Indicators for Counter-Trafficking Projects
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This handbook is a resource and guide for project managers, developers, implementers, evaluators and donors working in the field of counter-trafficking, who want to develop performance indicators for their counter-trafficking projects. It is not intended to be a comprehensive set of guidelines for project development. It is meant to be used by any organization or donor to help define and incorporate indicators that measure project performance within the framework of prevention, protection and prosecution.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo