Guiding principles on MoU between key stakeholders and law enforcement agencies
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Guiding Principles are intended to serve as a practical tool for stakeholders when developing counter-trafficking agreements. By stakeholders we understand all actors that are playing a role in combating and preventing human trafficking, from law enforcement agencies to specialized service providers, NGOs, trade unions, the judiciary, the prosecution services, faith based organizations, etc. More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs