Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
Information about the IOM's research, the first to comprehensively address the trafficking of men in Africa in general, and in Eastern and Southern Africa in particular.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons