IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
Sep 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this clear booklet '10 Questions about Human Trafficking', the counter trafficking programme of IOM (SACTAP) ask and answer to 10 questions: What is Human Trafficking? How do traffickers recruit their victims? Why are people trafficked? Why do victims of trafficking not run away? What effect does trafficking on victims? Who can become a victim? Who makes the travel arrangements? Who are the traffickers? Should trafficked people avoid the police? Undoubtedly the 10 th Question to be answered is: 'what can I do?' More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013