CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The main chapters of this report reflect the four key areas of information that the researchers have targeted: a) current responses concerning assistance, protection, and support to victims of trafficking; b) socio-economic background of the victims followed; c) victimization and coping mechanisms during and after trafficking; d) expectations and needs of victims and rehabilitation professionals during the assisted processes of rehabilitation and reintegration.More information about human trafficking on the website of FAFO.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs