Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Egypt
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, visited Egypt from 11 to 21 April 2010 at the invitation of the Government. The main objective of the mission was to examine all forms of trafficking in persons as may be prevalent in the country and to make recommendations to the Government in countering this growing phenomenon. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs