OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
Jun 18 2012
Download right click "save as"
The overall purpose of this reference paper, produced with the support of the OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina, is to serve as a tool not only to raise awareness of human trafficking for the purpose of labour exploitation, but also to increase understanding of relevant authorities on trafficking for labour exploitation in general.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs