The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
Aug 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
On 19 June 2012, the European Commission adopted the "EU Strategy towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings (2012-2016)”. The Strategy is a set of concrete and practical measures to be implemented over the next five years. It is based on five key priorities: better identifying and protecting the victims increasing prosecution of traffickers development of child protection systems setting up of national law-enforcement units on human trafficking the creation of Joint investigation teams including national authorities and EU agencies.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs