D&E 2010 Annual Report
Aug 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
D&E is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing qualified services for the protection and reintegration of victims of abuse, exploitation and trafficking, and to changing the legal, institutional and social context to counter these abuses. The activities planned and implemented by "Different & Equal" organization go the same lines with the National Strategies and Action Plans for combating human trafficking and the organization's obligations as a member of the National Referral Mechanism for victims of trafficking.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- Join the global dialogue
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- OSCE Bringing Security Home. Russian.