Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
Sep 30 2011
Download right click "save as"
ASEAN Member States have recognised that, as a serious crime against the person, TIP deserves the highest priority. ASEAN Member States have also acknowledged that because trafficking often has a strong transnational element, an effective response requires both coordination and collaboration across national borders.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons