UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
Dec 21 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Business Leader's Award is a joint initiative of the End Human Trafficking Now! Campaign (EHTN), SMWIPM, the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), and the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC). It is the first-ever award in history to honour a business executive for his/her innovation, energy and commitment in tackling human trafficking.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013