Preventing and Combating the Illicit Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in West and Central Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The High-Level Expert Meeting in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire aimed at developing a shared understanding on the issue of trafficking in persons in conflict and post conflict contexts and particularly on the very issue of children in armed conflict with a view to formulating measures for the establishment at the regional level of an harmonized legal framework against the phenomenon.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013