Vienna Forum Criminal Justice
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
Criminal justice responses to human trafficking will be discussed in this paper to reflect the workshop objectives that will be addressed in the role play. These objectives include; the identification of trafficked victims, interviewing the victims, the use of interpreters in human trafficking investigations and victim-witness assistance and protection within the criminal justice system, including potential reactions to trauma and the health of victims of trafficking.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013