ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
Apr 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations is an independent body composed of outstanding legal experts charged with examining the application of ILO Conventions and Recommendations by ILO member States. Observations concerning particular countries are published in its annual reports.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons