CSO ASTRA Biannual Report 2006-2007
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The third biannual report aims to present the work of NGO ASTRA during 2006-2007. This period was marked by program and personal continuity, but also by an increased number of activities within all four ASTRA's programs. As a pioneer and leader in the anti-trafficking area in Serbia, we have had a serious task to keep to the standards which we have set since our early days both to ourselves and to others. When we look back, we may be satisfied with what we have accomplished, both in the area of prevention and direct victim assistance.More information about human trafficking on the website of ASTRA.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons