IBCR Training Manual on Trafficking in Children
Sep 30 2010
Download right click "save as"
The IBCR is an international non-governmental organization based in Montreal and created in 1994. Its principal mission is to contribute to the promotion and respect of the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) and its optional protocols. This training manual focused on the capacity building of trainers to better identify youth at risk of trafficking and to provide adequate interventions. The training is based on a participatory approach that encourages an active discussion and exchange of information on behalf of every participant. Here are the different modules of the training in French: Introduction Activités Jeunesse Jeux : à vos risques. Jeux : dans la peau de… Jeux : la loi c'est la loi. Jeux : la vérité je le jure. Jeux : l'impro des pros. Module 1 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 1 : traite (contenu théorique) Module 2 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 2 : traite (contenu théorique) Module 3 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 3 : traite (contenu théorique) Lexique More about IBCR.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking