OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
Throughout 2009, OSCE action continued to derive strength and continuity from a process of constant interaction with the participating States - especially in countries where field operations are deployed. Tajikistan saw the inauguration of the OSCE Border Management Staff College. In Ukraine, the OSCE launched its largest-ever project to clean up the country's stock of a toxic rocket fuel component.The diversity of tasks and activities undertaken under the OSCE's mandate to build comprehensive, co-operative and indivisible security is striking. This Annual Report opens a window into the ambitions that lie at heart of this International Organization. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013