IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
Sep 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this clear booklet '10 Questions about Human Trafficking', the counter trafficking programme of IOM (SACTAP) ask and answer to 10 questions: What is Human Trafficking? How do traffickers recruit their victims? Why are people trafficked? Why do victims of trafficking not run away? What effect does trafficking on victims? Who can become a victim? Who makes the travel arrangements? Who are the traffickers? Should trafficked people avoid the police? Undoubtedly the 10 th Question to be answered is: 'what can I do?' More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)