IBCR Training Manual on Trafficking in Children
Sep 30 2010
Download right click "save as"
The IBCR is an international non-governmental organization based in Montreal and created in 1994. Its principal mission is to contribute to the promotion and respect of the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) and its optional protocols. This training manual focused on the capacity building of trainers to better identify youth at risk of trafficking and to provide adequate interventions. The training is based on a participatory approach that encourages an active discussion and exchange of information on behalf of every participant. Here are the different modules of the training in French: Introduction Activités Jeunesse Jeux : à vos risques. Jeux : dans la peau de… Jeux : la loi c'est la loi. Jeux : la vérité je le jure. Jeux : l'impro des pros. Module 1 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 1 : traite (contenu théorique) Module 2 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 2 : traite (contenu théorique) Module 3 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 3 : traite (contenu théorique) Lexique More about IBCR.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking