UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
Jun 22 2012
Download right click "save as"
Re-thinking Trafficking Prevention - A Guide to Applying Behaviour Theory was developed for COMMIT Taskforces, partner organisations and anti-human trafficking practitioners to help improve the planning and monitoring of trafficking prevention interventions through the application of behaviour change theory.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking