CSO Action to strengthen indigenous child protection mechanisms in West Africa
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
Over the past eight years, countless programmes and projects have been initiated in West Africa to put an end to child trafficking and the various forms of exploitation associated with trafficking to which children are subjected. The authors argue that many of these initiatives have been unsuccessful (or even harmful for children). This article describes a set of activities organised by one non-governmental organisation (NGO), Terre des Hommes, and assesses whether they are likely to be more fruitful.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime