Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' work to combat trafficking of women and girls into the United States is a crucial part of its advocacy for women's human rights. As a major destination country for traffickers, the United States federal government and all 50 states must craft domestic responses to this global human rights crisis. This Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking is the first state-by-state analysis of state legislatures' efforts to confront international trafficking of women and girls into the United States.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime