ILO Handbook for Labour Inspectors
Oct 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
The handbook is a tool for training. It seeks both to inform labour inspectors of the facts and trends of modern forced labour and the challenges before them, and to promote discussion as to how labour inspectorates worldwide could be harnessed more effectively to global efforts against forced labour and trafficking. It identifies cases of good and innovative practice, such as the Special Mobile Inspection Unit of labour inspectors and federal police officers in Brazil. Models of this kind will have to be replicated elsewhere, adjusted to national circumstances, if the world is to respond to the ILO's call of eradicating all forced labour and trafficking by 2015. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime