Global Report under the Follow-up to the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and rights at Work 2005
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
ILO has sought to mobilize world opinion behind the goal of a fair globalization, in which people come first, with full respect for the core labour standards embodied in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work adopted in 1998. Tackling forced labour head-on is one very practical way of contributing to achievement of this global goal. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime