ILO Guide to private Employment Agencies
Jul 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Guide provides guidance to national legislators in drafting legal frameworks in line with ILO Convention No. 181 and Recommendation No. 188. It is rich in many examples of country legislation from both developed and developing countries. It is a useful resource for national legislators and social partners to identify possible gaps in their legislation and to find appropriate solutions. The Guide provides an overview of regulatory and institutional requirements, so that countries can be free to adapt aspects of the legislation applicable to their own national situations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime