IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document aims to provide practical, non-clinical guidance to help concerned health providers understand the phenomenon of human trafficking. It outlines the health provider's role in providing care and describes some of the limitations of his or her responsibility to assist. The development of this handbook was supported by the UN.GIFT and coordinated by the International Organization for Migration and the Gender Violence & Health Centre of the London School for Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime