CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The main chapters of this report reflect the four key areas of information that the researchers have targeted: a) current responses concerning assistance, protection, and support to victims of trafficking; b) socio-economic background of the victims followed; c) victimization and coping mechanisms during and after trafficking; d) expectations and needs of victims and rehabilitation professionals during the assisted processes of rehabilitation and reintegration.More information about human trafficking on the website of FAFO.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime