GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
May 03 2011
Download right click "save as"
This paper will discuss the linkages between trafficking and labour. Its aims are to clarify broader labour and migration system complexities, and explore alliances with a wider set of social movement actors, while holding on to the human rights gains that have been made by anti-trafficking groups. The first section will define trafficking and labour concepts. The second section will look at how people put labour and trafficking together in practice, and what effects that can have on workers and those who are trafficked. The third section will look at anti-trafficking organisations and other actors in the labour arena to examine their strengths and shortcomings as regards anti-trafficking work, as well as options for and tensions surrounding possible cooperation. After concluding remarks, the paper will finish with policy recommendations and advocacy messages for each of the discussed actors.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime