Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Egypt
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, visited Egypt from 11 to 21 April 2010 at the invitation of the Government. The main objective of the mission was to examine all forms of trafficking in persons as may be prevalent in the country and to make recommendations to the Government in countering this growing phenomenon. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime