OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2007: A Platform For Action
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
"My first year in office has provided me with the opportunity to establish a Platform for Action through dialogue, by sharing experiences and information with public and civil actors and decision makers in the participating States." - Eva Biaudet, former OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime