OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2008 Coordination and Reporting Mechanisms
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the third Annual Report produced by the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings according to the requirements of OSCE Ministerial Council Decision No. 13/05 on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. The report draws on the knowledge and expertise of the staff of the Office of the Special Representative on the subject of trafficking in human beings in the participating States, acquired through many years of work in this field and numerous opportunities for direct engagement with anti-trafficking actors. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime