OSCE Human Trafficking Manual for Journalists English
Jan 11 2011
Download right click "save as"
This OSCE manual was originally developed for Russian and Ukrainian journalists to give guidance for reporting on human trafficking. It offers a comprehensive definition and historical outline of human trafficking, providing a useful guide for journalists working in the area of radio, television, documentary journalism, print media and marketing. Adequate media reporting on this problem is very important for deconstructing prejudice and stereotypes, popular awareness raising, preventing future recruitment and improving the quality of assistance and reintegration processes for persons who have managed to come out of the trafficking chain. This publication provides recommendations to all those who write or are preparing to write on the topic of human trafficking. The manual is also available in Serbian on the website of OSCE.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime