GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
Mar 22 2012
Download right click "save as"
The United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT) is a group of six international organizations coordinating their efforts to address the phenomenon of human trafficking. This Policy Analysis Exercise (PAE) assesses how their initiative could be enhanced through increased consultation with NGOs. While none of the six member organizations solely focuses their work on combating human trafficking, each has a number of programs and activities focused around prevention, protection, prosecution and partnerships in the field of antihuman trafficking. Given this fact, the six member organizations coordinate frequently with other stakeholders in the field for achieving their objectives. UN.GIFT recently released its Strategic Plan for 2012-2014, highlighting four areas of focus: knowledge management; strategic support and initiatives; global dialogue; and inter-agency coordination.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime