UNIFEM GAATW Handbook for Legal Actors and Service Providers
Oct 25 2010
Download right click "save as"
The consultation, attended by members of law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, social workers and non-government organization representatives concluded that many barriers prevented victims of trafficking from seeking justice. As a result most victims of the crime of trafficking were not receiving a remedy for the wrongs that had been done to them and the number of traffickers prosecuted was low. One challenge raised by participants was the continuing confusion among legal actors about the applicable laws and procedures for trafficking cases. There was also a lack of clarity about rights of victims, and the roles of the various players in preserving and promoting them. The consultation resolved that a handbook about the applicable laws and procedures could considerably improve access to justice in trafficking cases.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime