UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
Jan 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The psycho-social rehabilitation of women who are brought to shelter homes is very essential to help them to return to a meaningful life in future. Often the staff of instiutions run by the government, who are solely responsible to take care of women, are not able to provide such care because of the large number of women in most of the institutions and the lack of adequate staff in providing care for the women. Moreover, they do not have the capacity or necessary inputs to understand the psycho-social needs and concerns of women. This adds to the woes of women in vulnerable situations and affects their overall development.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime